The Friends of the Multnomah County Library proudly operates with the support of more than 200 volunteers each year. Our volunteers come from many different backgrounds of experience and help us in many different ways. Giving back feels good and comes with a number of benefits!
Complete our volunteer application to get started. We have many different volunteer opportunities:
- Book Sale Events (Spring and Fall)
- Pre-sale Book Sorting Room (weekday mornings only)
- Book Sale Committee (monthly meetings)
- Online Sales (weekdays only)
- Volunteer Sales Associate (every day)
- Friends Office
- Newsletter Contributor
Friends of the Library Board members feel a strong commitment for service to the organization. Board term is three years.